Fluke electrical calibration instruments trade-in action
Your electrical calibration instrument may be out of service!
Your old Fluke calibration instrument or signal generator can soon be out of service or is already obsolete. So now is the time to trade in your old unit. Benefit from Fluke’s unique offer to trade in your older outdated calibration equipment (whatever brand you own) against an equivalent new generation Fluke Calibration product. Send in your existing calibrator and save up to 20% on a new unit.
Reduce your cost of ownership
Aging or unsupported, obsolete equipment in your calibration lab pose an increasing risk of higher repair costs and extended down-time as they grow older. This can mean lost revenues and a higher cost of ownership for your lab.
If you want to trade-in, please contact the Minerva sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
|New Fluke Calibration unit||Trade-in unit||Discount %|
|5502A Multi-Product Calibrator*||5500A, 5520A, 5700/5720A, 9500 |
Any Fluke / Wavetek-Datron Electrical Calibrator
|5522A Multi-Product Calibrator*|
|5730A Multifunction Calibrator*|
|9500B Oscilloscope Calibrator*|
|One of the above against||Any equivalent non-Fluke/Wavetek-Datron Electrical Calibrator||20%|
|Precision Digital Multimeters|
8,5 Digit Reference Multimeters*
|Fluke 8500A, 8502A, 8505A, 8506A |
Datron/Wavetek 1061, 1071, 1081, 1281
|One of the above against||Any equivalent non-Fluke Wavetek-Datron 6.5 digit or more Precision Digital Multimeters |
|RF Calibrators - Signal Generators|
|96270A RF Reference Source*||Fluke 9640A Reference Sources or any other Fluke Reference Sources*||15%|
|The above against||
Any equivalent non-Fluke Wavetek-Datron Signal Generators like e.g.:
* in all configurations
This action is valid till May 31st, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid from 15.02.2018 till 31.05.2018
- A trade-in will only be considered for each equivalent calibrator product. The decision on whether a trade-in product qualifies is up to the discretion of Fluke Calibration.
- The trade-in instrument should be returned within eight weeks upon delivery of the new instrument.
- Contact Minerva for the rules on how to return your old calibrator.
- This offer is for trade-in transactions only and no cash returns will be made.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- This offer is only valid for customers in Europe, Middle-East and Russia/CIS..
Fluke reserves the right to change or withdraw the Fluke Calibration Trade-In program at any time, and without any prior notice.
April 4, 2018