Minerva Metrology and Calibration is expanding!
Our team has one mission: providing our customers with premium pressure calibration products and services, ensuring carefree, reliable traceability from vacuum to very high pressure.
Minerva is an internationally renowned and well appreciated company with a loyal, demanding and growing customer base. Our customers include industries like aerospace, process instruments, oil and gas, energy production, pharmaceutical, and multiple national measurement institutes. Our pressure calibrations are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
A calibration engineer is a person who studies and practices the science of measurement. He or she spends much of the daytime in practicing and developing methods of measurement used in calibration.
A calibration engineer must have a good understanding of physics, instrumentation, automation, metrology and how to perform calibrations.
What does a calibration engineer at Minerva do?
- plan and execute calibration jobs with team members
- maintain (corrective, pro-active and adaptive) the Minerva calibration laboratory and related administrative duties
- assure cleanliness of the Minerva calibration laboratory
- maintain and develop personal effectiveness for himself and detect shortage of effectiveness with other staff members
- maintain and develop expertise on calibration techniques and practices
- issue and sign calibration certificates and archive
- participate in calibration job quotes according to the operational procedures in place
- understand and utilize the lab planning tool to effectively manage resources and workflow in line with daily/weekly/monthly targets
- understand (and assist) the planning process of work and revenue
- ensure that weekly/monthly targets can be realized and provide reporting of work and ‘blockers’ that inhibit
- assists the Laboratory Team Lead in respect to planning and in his absence takes over the planning
- utmost professionalism
- MSc or BSc grade in Engineering or other relevant Technical Study
- specific knowledge on Calibration standards and practices.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Professional Calibration
- auditing experience (conducting and hosting)
- motivating and dynamic
- familiar with statistics
- time and workload management
- languages: Business Professional level in English
- effective communication skills across all levels in business
- keen eye for detail.
This is a full-time (40 hours) position based at the Minerva office-workshop in Amersfoort.
Do you want to learn more about the careerpossiblities at Minerva? Read here about the career of one of Minerva’s calibration engineers Jim de Rouw.
Download the profile
You can download the complete profile with background about Minerva.
Do you have the ambition to become our new CALBRATION ENGINEER?
Please send us your application. We are looking forward to meet!
- Are you interested in working at a medium sized company in the heart of the Netherlands?
- In a dedicated team that is growing and continuously looking for ways to improve our service?
Then please send your application to Henk de Lange, General Manager, email@example.com or contact us for more information via +31 33 46 22 000.