Minerva Metrology and Calibration is expanding!
Our team has one mission: providing our customers with premium pressure calibration products and services, ensuring carefree, reliable traceability from vacuum to very high pressure.
Minerva is an internationally renowned and well appreciated company with a loyal, demanding and growing customer base. Our customers include industries like aerospace, process instruments, oil and gas, energy production, pharmaceutical, and multiple national measurement institutes. Our pressure calibrations are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
Have you always wanted to work with the highest quality pressure standards available on a daily basis?
Minerva has a vacancy for a calibration engineer in her ISO17025 accredited laboratory in Amersfoort.
The Calibration Engineer:
- Conducts the day to day operations of the Minerva laboratory;
- Has the main responsibility to perform accredited calibrations, drive improvements and if applicable repairs;
- Behaviours and working habits are in alignment to the requirements of applicable ISO17025 sections in the Minerva management system.
- BSc grade in Engineering level of thinking or other relevant Technical Study
- Specific knowledge on Calibration standards and practices.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Professional Calibration
- Knowledge of statistics
- Languages: basic level in Dutch and English or willing to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service attitude
- Proactive approach and attitude
- Understanding of office applications.
Important condition for serious applicants is the possession of a EU working permit.
For more information, please contact Carel Adolfse: +31 6 49 09 47 54 or send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you interested in working at a medium sized company in the heart of the Netherlands?
- In a dedicated team that is growing and continuously looking for ways to improve our service?
Then please send your application to Henk de Lange, General Manager, email@example.com or contact us for more information via +31 33 46 22 000.