At Minerva we care for the environment
Have you ever wondered why Minerva re-uses packing materials as much as possible?
Simply because we care! We care about you, we care about your instruments, we care about the people in our team and we care about our planet.
Our business involves a lot of packing and transport and thus by nature we have an ecological footprint.
What is Minerva doing to minimize her footprint?
We feel it is our responsibility to avoid unnecessary packing materials for trivial goods.
The Minerva team is involved to re-use, reduce and recycle as much as possible.
We do this by:
- We will use the same packing for your return shipment whenever possible. Typically you, our valued customers, send your equipment to us well packaged. It does require us to have more warehouse space which is offset by less cost for garbage collection and packing materials.
- When we send equipment to partner labs we use special cases that can be used over and over.
- To reduce material we send equipment and instruments together. We pack it adequate and efficient while maintaining the highest care for your instruments.
- Eventually, whatever material remains unusable is properly recycled.
- We strive to work with local suppliers as much as possible, to avoid a lot of transport.