Training and Consultancy
Metrology and calibration training and consultancy
Minerva offers metrology and calibration training as well as consultation at your location or at the Minerva lab. We share our experience and expertise with our customers on a one-to-one basis or in training class setting. What’s more, we partner with VSL, the National Metrology Institute (NMI) of the Netherlands. Together, we offer the highest standards of training programs.
Would you like to learn innovative, new calibration methods? Would you like to learn automated ways to calibrate? Would you like to be trained how to maintain your own pressure calibration equipment? Do you face another challenge on metrology or high pressure calibrations?
Our Technical Director Carel Adolfse and our dedicated service team regularly visit customers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. They are ready to help you:
- Analysis of calibration set-up
- Support in selecting the proper equipment for the specific job
- Integration of calibration software
- Auditing support according to applicable metrology or test references
- Training for the proper use, calibration, and maintenance of calibration equipment and systems
- Development and supply of custom-made systems (e.g. test benches)
- Installation and configuration of calibration software like MET/Cal, MET/Team and Compass
Contact us if you would like to know more about consultancy options.
Open Calibration and Metrology training programs
Besides customized consultancy, we offer a full range of open training programs in the field of measurement and calibration. This ranges from general courses on metrology and traceability, to specific trainings in various fields of expertise.
All training courses offer both theory and practice and are given by experts with years of practical experience. Find the training that fits your needs. Some training programs are offered in English, some in Dutch.
Who are these trainings for?
- employees from other National Metrology Institutes
- employees from testing and calibration laboratories
- product developers of industrial measuring equipment
- inspection and calibration field staff
- quality staff