Uncertainty calculation (3 days) – in Dutch
The increasing demand for the quality of measurements increases the need for a responsible estimate of uncertainty in measurements or measurement systems. The EA-4/02 document contains the European Requirements for Uncertainty Account for Accredited Laboratories. Provided correctly applied, this document provides you with the assurance of a correct and widely accepted measurement uncertainty assay.
This training is a practical translation of this document. We start with the relevant background information, give you insight and sense of uncertainty sources and allow you a lot of practice in setting up and debiting uncertainty budgets according to EA-4/02.
- to independently determine relevant sources of uncertainty, both of a statistical and non-statistical nature
- to process these into an unambiguous measurement uncertainty
De onderwerpen die aan de orde komen zijn:
- Metingen en onzekerheden
- ‘Recept’ voor het maken van een onzekerheidsberekening
- Opzetten van een mathematisch model voor onzekerheidsrekening
- Statistische verwerking van meetresultaten
- Inleiding tot het maken van curve fits met behulp van spreadsheets
Location: Delft, the Netherlands
Date: June 16, 2020, June 17, 2020, June 18, 2020, November 17, 2020, November 18, 2020, November 19, 2020
€ 2.089,- excluding VAT.
Lunches, refreshments and course material are included.
The participants should have a secondary eduction level.
3 days, 9h00-16h30 uur
The course is given in Dutch and the course material is Dutch. The course can also be given in English, on request.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
The courses and training are taught by specialists and experts in the field. Many of these trainers participate in international discussions and various standards committees, ensuring that they are always aware of the latest developments.