Ametek RK-4B Calibrations and Repair
Have your Ametek calibration equipment calibrated in the ISO 17025 accredited lab!
Minerva is specialized in repair and calibration services of Ametek instruments. These Ametek instruments are calibrated in a ISO 17025 accredited calibration lab.
The calibration is performed by calibration technicians. We have many years of experience in calibrating Ametek instruments. In short, your Ametek instrument is taken good care off!
We focus on a reliable lead time and high standard of our service.
Ametek RK-4B Deadweight tester
The RK floating ball type pneumatic dead weight tester is engineered to offer user-friendly, safe operation. The easy-to-use primary standard provides reliable and accurate pressure measurement in the field, or in a lab.
• Accuracy to 0.015% of reading
• Ranges to 300 psi
• Available in psi, kg/cm², bar, kPa, inH₂O, cmH₂O, and inHg
• Small incremental weight sets provide fractional output pressure
Featuring a self-regulating design, that allows automatic stabilization of weights, eliminating the need to adjust input pressure.
• Rugged ceramic measuring ball
• Overhung weight carrier reduces side thrust and friction
• Quick-leveling system for field use
• Optional Tripod
Have your Ametek RK-4B serviced at Minerva!