DH-Instruments E-DWT Calibrations and Repair
Have your DH-Instruments calibration equipment calibrated in the ISO 17025 accredited lab!
Minerva is specialized in repair and calibration services of DH- Instruments equipment. These DH-Instruments are calibrated in a ISO 17025 accredited calibration lab.
The calibration is performed by calibration technicians. We have many years of experience in calibrating DH-Instruments equipment. In short, your DH-Instrument equipment is taken good care off!
We focus on a reliable lead time and high standard of our service.
DH-Instruments E-DWT Electronic Deadweight Tester
- No weights to load and unload or regularly send out for calibration
- No need to know and correct for local gravity or ambient temperature
- No piston-cylinder changes; switch Q-RPT ranges in seconds
- Not sensitive to level or vibration
- Able to set and read any pressure value exactly, no minimum increment limited by smallest available masses
- Operates in any unit of measure while deadweight tester is typically limited to the pressure unit stamped on the mass
- Perfect for applications that require setting a nominal pressure precisely on the device under test and measuring it, such as analog gauge calibration
- On-board, AutoTest calibration routines and data acquisition
- Interfaceable with a PC or laptop to allow for automated data acquisition
- Two year calibration interval supported at measurement uncertainty of ± 0.025% of reading.
- Easily recalibrated without crossfloating. Automated calibration of E-DWT-H is possible using COMPASS® for Pressure software.
Have your DH-Instruments E-DWT serviced at Minerva!