DH-Instruments PPCK-PPCK+ Calibrations and Repair
Have your DH-Instruments calibration equipment calibrated in the ISO 17025 accredited lab!
Minerva is specialized in repair and calibration services of DH- Instruments equipment. These DH-Instruments are calibrated in a ISO 17025 accredited calibration lab.
The calibration is performed by calibration technicians. We have many years of experience in calibrating DH-Instruments equipment. In short, your DH-Instrument equipment is taken good care off!
We focus on a reliable lead time and high standard of our service.
DH-Instruments PPCK/PPCK+, high pressure calibrator/controller
This product is discontinued.
- PPCK+ is a stand-alone, microprocessor driven, pressure controller/calibrator intended to precisely measure and control precise gas pressure as needed for the calibration and testing of pressure measuring instruments.
- PPCK+ measures and controls pressure in ranges from 0 to 1 000 psi (7 MPa) up to 0 to 10 000 psi (70 MPa), in both gauge and absolute measurement modes.
- For pressure ranges of 7 MPa (1 000 psi) and below, see DHI’s PPCK+ pressure controller/calibrator.
- PPCK+ measures pressure using a high precision reference pressure transducer (RPT) and an on-board barometer.
- Pressure control is achieved by pneumatically actuated high pressure valves and a patented thermal pressure control (TPC) system for very fine adjustment.
Have your DH-Instruments PPCK/PPCK+ serviced at Minerva!