Fluke-DH-Instruments Molbox-RFM Calibrations and Repair
Have your Fluke-DH-Instruments calibration equipment calibrated in the ISO 17025 accredited lab!
Minerva is specialized in repair and calibration services of Fluke-DH-Instruments equipment. These Fluke-DH-Instruments are calibrated in a ISO 17025 accredited calibration lab.
The calibration is performed by calibration technicians. We have many years of experience in calibrating Fluke-DH-Instruments equipment. In short, your Fluke-DH-Instruments equipment is taken good care off!
We focus on a reliable lead time and high standard of our service.
Fluke-DH-Instruments Molbox-RFM, Reference Flow Monitor
- Covers the flow range of 1 sccm to 100 slm with molbloc-L, and up to 5000 slm with molbloc-S
- Select from 20 different gases
- Accredited measurement uncertainty of ± 0.5 % of reading with up to 100:1 rangeability
- Internal valving for on-board purge, leak test and tare support
- Includes advanced measurement functions such as totalize, average, hi/lo and deviation
- Complete front panel control and RS232 and IEEE-488 remote communications
- Measures mass and volume flow with user setable reference pressure and temperature conditions
Have your Fluke-DH-Instruments Molbox-RFM serviced at Minerva!