Tradinco 9195 Calibrations and Repair
Have your Tradinco calibration equipment calibrated in the ISO 17025 accredited lab!
Minerva is specialized in repair and calibration services of Tradinco instruments. These Tradinco instruments are calibrated in a ISO 17025 accredited calibration lab.
The calibration is performed by calibration technicians. We have many years of experience in calibrating Tradinco instruments. In short, your Tradinco instrument is taken good care off!
We focus on a reliable lead time and high standard of our service.
Tradinco 9195 pressure calibrator
- Accuracy: ± 0.02% F.S.
- Operating temperature: between 5 and 45°C.
- 3 Analogue 63 mm monitor gauges
- 2 liter Integrated Gas capacity for maximum working pressure of 200 bar
- Sensor Ranges from 0-16 bar to 0-250 barg (others on request)
- Fine control valves with soft seat and tight shut-off.
- Overpressure protection: Pressure limiting valve
Have your Tradinco 9195 serviced at Minerva!