Frequently asked questions
What is your lead time?
Our average lead time after receiving your instrument (s) is 10-15 business days. We will inform you three times during the process:
- Upon receipt
- The estimated delivery date,
- The confirmation of return shipping.
Do you have questions? Call +31 33 46 22 000 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the highest and lowest calibration measurement points?
Our calibrations range from 0 Pascal absolute (vacuum) to 5,000 bar.
What is the right way to deliver to you our instrument(s) for calibration?
The ideal and fastest way is:
- Request a price for your desired calibration. As an existing customer, this can be done in your personal Minerva online portal environment or through your contact person. As a new customer, please email your request via email@example.com or fill in this form.
- After approval and your order confirmation, send your instrument(s) to us. The order confirmation helps to process your order quickly.
- When we receive your package, we’ll inspect it, register it and send you a confirmation of receipt.
- You will stay informed in case of any necessary repairs, the calibrations and return date. You have a complete overview of your orders in your online portal.
If you have an emergency delivery, that is also possible. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
To which address can we send our instruments?
Our address is: Chrysantstraat 1, 3812 WX Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Pack the instruments well. Preferably in (flight) cases.
What is the status of our order, regardless of new delivery and / or calibration?
- new products delivery:
The delivery time of a new product depends on the supplier(s) and type of product. All products have a standard delivery time. As soon as your order has been received, you’ll receive the actual delivery time. Some instruments from external suppliers are kept in stock and can be delivered within a few business days, others are ‘build to order’ and will take a bit longer. We will keep you informed!
- calibration and repair services:
You can track the status of your order in your personal online Minerva portal. There, you will find your instruments, your orders and the status of your orders. You will also be notified via email notifications.
We have been referred to Minerva by Fluke, is it true that you sell product xyz?
Minerva Metrology and Calibration is the exclusive distributor of Fluke Calibration in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. We sell all their calibration products. In addition, we are also distributor of Fluke Industrial.
Can Minerva offer accredited calibrations?
Yes. Minerva Metrology and Calibration performs only ISO / IEC 17025 accredited calibrations. You can find our scope here.
What are your prices for calibrations and prices for repairs?
For standard repairs and calibrations, we charge standard prices. There are also exceptions. You are always informed about our prices via a service quote and we’ll wait for your approval before starting the service job.
Download our technical scope
Please pass on my thanks to all at your end in the way this urgent requirement was dealt with, as ever, they have done sterling work to turn our unit around in the shortest time possible! “