Summary of the results of the customer survey for 2020
In May, active Minerva customers were invited to participate in the annual customer survey.
The most important results of the customer survey in 2020
- The response was 12%, which is 4% higher than last year. More than 42 customers completed the online survey completely.
- More than 90% of the respondents think that the brand promise “ensuring carefree traceability” is fulfilled by Minerva, 45% even fully
- More than 47% of customers think the new service notices are an improvement.
- More and more people are using the portal; almost 12% now prefer the portal to personal contact with Minerva. More than 28% prefer personal contact with Minerva. More than 40% have never used the portal, but do have that intention
- All Minerva core values are recognized, especially involved, skilled and service oriented. Innovative variety higher this year than last year, possibly due to the introduction of the HPC.
- The Overall Score Customer Experience Minerva = 8.8. A very high score.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) is 69. This means that Minerva is recommended by many customers to colleagues and business partners. It is a very high score that also says a lot about the Minerva customer loyalty.
If we compare the results with 2018 and 2019, we see an upward trend in almost all areas.
An important conclusion is that the quality, communication and customer service of the Minerva team is greatly appreciated by our customers.
The Minerva team is very happy with your appreciation of the steps we made to improve your experience as a customer.
We thank you for your feedback!
June 24, 2020