Summary of the results of the customer survey for 2021
Every year in May we invite our active customers to share their experience in working with Minerva.
Especially because of the turbulent times the Minerva team is very happy with the results and your appreciation as a customer.
The most important results of the customer survey in 2021
- The response was 12%, 52 customers completed the online survey, which is more than 20% more than last year.
- More than an astonishing 96% of the respondents think that our brand promise “ensuring carefree traceability” is fulfilled by Minerva, 50% strongly agree.
- In April 2020 we enhanced the service notices for our customers. More than 48% of customers think the new service notices are a substantial improvement.
- More and more people are using the portal; round 15% now prefer the portal to personal contact with Minerva. Still 35% of the customers prefer personal contact with Minerva. More than 33% have never used the portal, but do have that intention.
- All Minerva core values are recognized, especially involved, skilled and service oriented.
- The Overall Score Customer Experience for Minerva is 8.8, the same high score like last year. This makes us proud.
- The Minerva Net Promoter Score (NPS) is more than 61. This means that Minerva is recommended by many customers to colleagues and business partners. It is a very high score that also says a lot about the Minerva customer loyalty and the power of word of mouth.
If we compare the results with 2018, 2019 and 2020, we see an upward trend in almost all areas, from the Minerva customer promise to the brand values.
An important conclusion is that the quality, communication and customer service of the Minerva team is greatly appreciated by our customers.
The Minerva team is very happy with your appreciation as a customer.
We thank you for your feedback!
June 16, 2021